Sunday, August 3, 2014

Post Op Day 33-Surg #2


Dropping Momma Joyce off at the airport in the AM...so sad to see her go BUT I will see her again in a few months!  Ready to start back to work this week-I'm going to start back with 2 nights in a row for sure, and maybe do a 3rd depending on how I feel.  My job is amazing and allowing me to do 60 hrs every 2 wks instead of my regular 72.  Hopefully this allows me to get more rest and to fully recover prior to my final surgery in late October!  I had a great last weekend with my momma-she is truly one of my best friends and we always manage to make things fun despite life's trials and tribulations.  Oh and I should give a little disclaimer here, I went to church this morning so this blog gets a little bit religious (and I get choked up at times)...but my feelings toward organized religion are something I've struggled with for quite some time now.  I truly hope that no one finds my words offensive because that was never my intention at all. Everyone has their own way of expressing their faith and I hope we all can respect that. That being said, I believe in the power of prayer and I want to thank you all once again for keeping me in yours!  *Much love*

No comments:

Post a Comment