Thursday, November 20, 2014

Grateful for the little things...

Yesterday I got some fantastic goodies in the mail!! A beautiful Thanksgiving table runner as I have oh so much to be thankful for this year! Thank you Greg and Vicki Pfiz! I also received a funny magnet and amazing card from my travel buddies!! I love you all-your sweet notes to made me cry. XO! Oh and well, I bought the Broncos sign, because really, what else does a girl need?! Her team and her dog!! :) 
I gave away this 'bag full o goodies' to The Pouch Place where I had always gotten my ostomy supplies. They are expensive products and I can only hope they lighten someone's 'load' especially with the holidays right around the corner. And trust me when I say, I was MORE than happy to donate these items...seeing as I don't need them anymo! Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment