Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pics from the last week or so...


Momma Joyce at the Limestone Cafe...the awesome little diner we stopped at for lunch on our way home from Cincinnati! 

Happy to get cuddles from my love bug once I got home!! 

Yay for putting on real clothes and not pajamas/sweatpants!! This was post op day 8! 

Yummy food from the Old Mill Pottery House! One of my faves! The ham and cheese quiche had onions in it...had to dig em out, but I enjoyed it immensely :) 

Me and Momma outside the Old Mill. Post op day 11

We rode the Sky Lift in downtown Gatlinburg!! 

Such a gorgeous view!! And a great day with my fun-loving momma! 

On top of the world!! And feelin good :) 

Spent Tuesday, post op day 12 soaking up the sun in my new hammock!! It was a beautiful day in the mtns ! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment