Friday, January 31, 2014

Post Op Day 10

I feel like I should give y'all a fair warning.  Today I took on more of a nurse's role and I talk a lot about what having ulcerative colitis was like prior to my surgery. Then I go on to describe how things have changed for me since my colon was removed. Again, I'm giving you a warning.  I am a nurse and this is not a pretty disease.  Therefore, those of you that don't like talking about stool or blood, or bloody stools, should probably skip today's blog!  And for those of you that do to choose to watch it, well, maybe you'll have a greater understanding of why I say that every day is 'a really good day!'  I've come so far in such a short amount of time...I can't wait to see the positive changes that will happen in the next 9 short months!


No comments:

Post a Comment