Monday, January 27, 2014

Post Op Day 6-For real this time!


Looks like I got a little ahead of myself yesterday and posted Post Op Day 6, when really it was only Day 5.  I have a feeling all these days/weeks of recovery will run together and be one big blur by the time this is all over.  Makes me really glad that I started this blog so that I'll have a good record of what my day to day activities were like and how I'm feeling throughout this whole ordeal. So here's a shout out to my buddy, Rob Smith…I would've never considered this without your encouragement!  It's been rather therapeutic for me and I hope it provides some insight as to what life can be like once you're diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis.  And I'm hoping that after my last surgery I can be the proof that there is a light, at the end of what can seem like the deepest, darkest tunnel imaginable.

No comments:

Post a Comment