Thursday, February 13, 2014

Post Op Day 22


As a tribute to VDay, I decided to open up about my love life...this was by far the most awkward and hesitant that I have felt during this entire blogging experience. I would much rather talk about sports, the weather, my family and friends. Or heck, I'd even rather talk about my toe jam before I'd actually want to talk about my 'feelings' haha!  But here it is.  I'll leave you with one little thing I'd like y'all to keep in mind...please don't judge others until you've walked a mile in their shoes.  There's always extenuating circumstances that affect each and every decision we make.  It's easy to sit back and say, well I would've said or done this/that, but how do you really know until you're faced with that exact same situation...well that's easy for me to answer, because you don't.  With that being said, I hope everyone has a very Happy Valentine's Day!! I know that I've never felt so loved from all my amazing friends and family!  And really, that's what this holiday is about!  So remember to tell the ones you care about just how you're 'feeling' and not just on Vday, but every day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment