Friday, February 28, 2014

Post Op Day 37


Life is a roller coaster and we've got to learn to take the good with the bad.  Regardless of how 'good' you can be feeling regarding your health, life can still knock you down at times.  I'm so lucky that I got to have Davery in my life for as long as I did, but that doesn't for one second mean that I don't miss him every single day.  Cancer sucks and I hate the fact that it stole him away from me and my family.  He was truly one of a kind.  And tomorrow, I have to put my momma back on a plane to KS...we both need to return to our normal lives, but it sure has been nice having her in TN.  She is also one of a kind and continues to amaze me with her ability to care for others in the midst of her own pain.  All in all, I am one blessed individual.  And again, thanks to everyone that inquired about how my follow-up appt went and for all of your continuing love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment